June 13, 2008

Family Photo Day



Well, we haven't had any family pictures taken since before Christmas - so I figured it was time before Evan gets any bigger! I've told him that he can't grow anymore! We can't believe that he is 8 months old now and crawling around and standing up in his crib. Boy, it flies by.

We had another session with a dear sweet friend, Dee. She takes really great pictures and she is so reasonable. And even though mom (me) tends to stress out a little bit for family photos (it's hard getting kids dressed, smiling, posed, etc...), she always gets some great shots! If you ever need someone great, please call her! Her website is www.cocoriahphoto.com.

I love the first photo at the top - it just makes my heart melt. These brothers are so in love with each other. I know there are probably some disadvantages to having kids six years apart - but I haven't found any yet. They are so great together - Preston is such a helper and doesn't have a bit of jealousy or competitiveness towards his brother. And Evan just thinks that Preston is the greatest thing and loves playing with him and studying him.



A beautiful big brother... looks just like his Daddy! Preston will be 7 years old in August - WOW!



And here's Evan at 8 months old... looks almost identical to his big brother, seriously! I'll post more about what this little man is up to in my next blog! But what a sweetie pie!




Okay, so Dee took this picture below... but of course, this was a shot that Mommy had to get and set up... who else would torture their kid in a cold, silver pot! hee hee! We got the same picture of Preston as a baby too!



Our Family... love to all!

No comments: