November 7, 2007

The Ladies Man


No picture for this entry... just wanted to share some of the hilarious things that have been coming from our big Kindergartner lately!

Apparently, he is our little ladies man at school. We're in the car the other day and I asked him who was his best friend at school? I was pretty sure it was this kiddo named Aiden because he's come home with these sweet cards that Aiden has made him with his phone number and pictures of them playing together and on the pictures he writes "BFF" ("Best Friends Forever" for us lame parents). Is that so funny or what?!? Well, so after Preston told me that his best friend was Aiden (and Chase, and Trent, and Mason, and Jacob), then he proceeded to tell me and Erick that he had a girlfriend. We asked her name and he said - "Madison". "Oh, really," we said. Yes, and "I just adore her" Preston added. It was all Erick and I could do to hold in the laughter - and for me a few tears, cause it was just so sweet! He told me that at school he sits in between Madison and another girl - the technical term that my son used for this was that he was "girl trapped". That's a new one.... you go Ladies Man! We are in trouble with those big blue eyes in a few years...

No comments: