December 4, 2007

A Christmas Job



So I'm not getting to do any Christmas decorating at our house this year. One, because there is absolutely no room to put anything else in this apartment, and two, because all of our Christmas decorations are in storage. Ugh!

So I was excited to get a call from my decorating partner saying that she had a Christmas decorating job for us - whoo hoo! I was able to get my fix! This is actually a real tree, so we stayed with light Christmas ornaments so it wouldn't be weighed down. It was a lot of fun, as always, to decorate with Kim. We also decorated this same house for a huge Halloween party last year - you know I loved that. They are a sweet family and wanted me to leave Evan with them for the night... they have 3 girls! Ha ha!

And although I'm not ready to tackle any big faux finish jobs right now, this was a nice little treat! Thanks for always thinking of me, Kim.

No comments: