December 8, 2007

Getting So Big



Evan is getting so big, so quick. We are officially in #1 diapers now (no more newborn) and we're starting to outgrow our Newborn clothes too... sniffle, sniffle. I'm trying to take a picture of him once a month in his carseat to show how much he has grown... looking at this picture above compared to the day he was brought home in this car seat - he looks huge!

Here are some new pics of the growing little man! He is 2 months old today!

Please excuse my little captions under the photos, just my silly thoughts on what Evan must be thinking...



"Did you say something?"



"Ain't life good?"



My three boys... little, not so little anymore, and all grown-up!



"I Love My Daddy."



"You're so funny, Daddy."



"Oh, I love Mommy and Daddy's BIG bed!"



"Do you mind, I'm sleeping?" When Evan is really asleep, he's OUT. A tornado could come through the room and he wouldn't budge.



"Hmmm..... I'm not so sure about that, Daddy."

No comments: