May 21, 2008

A Day at the Arboretum





So the Arboretum is one of my very favorite places - I just love it! I have been anxiously awaiting Spring so that we could take Evan. We barely missed the tulips, but of course it's always beautiful there! And of course, I always go a little camera-crazy while we're there!

Enjoy these pics!





Wheee!! Evan loved being lifted into the air...



"That was so much fun, Daddy - do it again!"



"You crack me up, big brother!"



"It's like I'm looking into a mirror." Seriously... Evan is the spitting image of Preston.




Evan was so excited, he was "bonking" his big brother up side the head!



God is good.



"Hmmmmm.... I think these hands might be deeeelicious!"



Evan loved the Arboretum... the weather was perfect and he loves being outside! And the soft, green grass felt so good on our toes!





So like I mentioned in the previous blog... sitting up is serious business! There were no smiles... but now falling down, that's a different story - that is hysterical! See more pics below...



Oh no, he's going down... help, Daddy!



Almost down, this is great, Daddy!



And we're down... that is hilarious!



And so let's do it again...



ALRIGHT, I know you all are bored to tears... I warned you that I get a little camera-crazy sometimes!! Enjoy these last few pics of the boys!




No comments: