July 10, 2008

Hopping Back To Easter



Yes, I realize that Easter was in March - but hey, better late to blog than never, right!! Seriously, I have this smaller camera that I keep in my diaper bag for those "man, I wish I had my camera" moments - and sometimes I forget to download the pictures from it - i.e. some of these Easter pictures!

So above is Easter morning - can't you tell, the boys are still in their PJs. Sorry, Daddy - I didn't even give him a chance to do his hair! And Evan, he's just eyeing his bottle like "hey, I was eating before this silly picture!"

Easter was a little crazy this year because we had just moved into the house, so the house was still a wreck and pure chaos! But let us never be too busy to celebrate the resurrection! And as we always do - we celebrated with our friends, The Bradleys. Of course, our day started with Easter baskets - followed by a lovely service at church, a delicious lunch and Easter egg hunt! Thank you, Aunt Tasha, for putting on the hunt this year as my Easter stuff was still buried in the garage! We have so many special traditions with the Bradleys, this is just one of our annual events...

The thrill of the hunt...





Here's the whole gang... Preston is laughing because I had to set the camera timer and then RUN to get into the picture, literally throwing him onto my lap! Evan is eating, as was usual at this time in his life!



And here we are at the Sipes' house for a grand Easter egg hunt and party! Thanks for hosting all of us - you are such amazing friends to us, we can't imagine not having you in our lives! The Sipes have three boys of their own... we must all drink the same "boy" water because we sure have a bunch of them in our group!



Evan chillin' outside... oh, the days where he was happy to just sit and "be"... they are no more!



Two buddies - Mason and Preston. They have literally grown up together. They are five weeks apart in age and have known each other since birth. I hope that they will always be friends... I have great visions of them going off to A&M together!

No comments: