July 11, 2008

More Celebrations



Almost caught up on my blogging - whoo hoo!! Just wanted to share a few pics from Mother's Day and Father's Day this year.

Thank you to my boys for the beautiful Mother's Day flowers and cards - Preston picked out the flowers himself. I am very proud to be your Mommy!



On Father's Day we went over to Todd and Susan's for a double celebration! We celebrated Father's Day along with Trevor's 3rd birthday! Happy birthday big boy! You are no longer "Baby Trevor"! I know your Mommy is sad to see you getting so big... Susan, you can get your baby fix with "Baby Evan" anytime you want!

One of our yummy treats for the evening! Happy Dad's Day to all you wonderful Dads! I am especially thankful to my wonderful and amazing husband. He is such a phenomenal father; he makes me be a better mother. You are the best, Daddy!



All the Dads with the kiddos! That's Susan's dad "Pop Pop" in the middle.



And the birthday boy himself! But of course, with a Lightening McQueen cake. He is obsessed with Cars, which made it easy to pick out a birthday gift! Happy Birthday, Trevor! "Ka-Chow!"



And one of Preston's favorite things - "Thunder and Lightening" from Uncle Todd! Thanks Uncle Todd for always indulging the kids in this game! You are a wonderful father, and Preston and Evan are lucky to have you as their GodFather.

No comments: