September 3, 2008

Our Water Babies



Well, there probably aren't too many people in Texas that don't like a good swim at the pool in August! And Preston and Evan would swim every day if we could! We have a great neighborhood pool with a big pool and play area and the boys have just loved it this Summer. And so have Mommy and Daddy!

Just wanted to share a few pics playing in the water...



Evan loves playing with his big brother... and Preston just eats it up! Just last night Preston said, "I'm so glad we have Evan." And he shows his love for him every day.

Here's Evan trying to pry those goggles off Preston's face! Ha!



"My Daddy is so much fun!"




Here he is taking a ride in his little swimming crab! Thank you, Elizabeth, for giving this to Evan... it was great fun this Summer!



Love the "do"!



My boys...



"THIS is soooo exciting!"



Love to all! Hope everyone had a great Summer! "Just keep swimming... swimming, swimming, swimming!" Who can guess what that's from?!? Come on, it wouldn't be me if I didn't quote a few movie lines in my blog!

No comments: