August 4, 2008

A Few Dinner Guests



Okay, I have tried to be good and not get out my camera EVERYTIME someone comes to dinner, but I have succumb to breaking out the camera a few times... I do have scrapbooks that need to be filled people! hee hee!

Above are the kids with our dearest, closet friends Todd and Susan. Susan was the first official person we had over for dinner - as she helped me unpack! It was so great to have you guys over for dinner and finally have a place again where the kids could play!

And below here are two of the most special people in the whole world to me - Mamaw and Papaw. They are really my foster parents and I can always count on them for anything. I am so proud to have them in our lives and I love that my boys know them. I would not be where I am today without the love, support and guidance of these two wonderful people.



Evan Wilson with his namesake... Wilson (Papaw).



And here are some cute little guys... Evan and Jadon. We had a group of girls at the church all pregnant and due around the same two months... all were boys except for one! Ha! These are just two of the boys from that bunch!



And here are Preston, Ethan and Gabe enjoying ice cream sundaes! Gabe was enjoying his sundae way too much to pose for my silly picture! Hee hee!



We have been so excited and honored to have so many of our friends and family over for dinner... count yourself lucky if you were here and I didn't bust out the camera! I try to control myself... but you are all loved the same. And I really had to restrain myself for this one, but one of my favorite nights in the house was a couple of weeks ago when about eight of us girls piled in the media room with popcorn and candy to watch "Juno"! And then we all stayed up until almost midnight chatting.... what a fabulous time. Thanks for the memories and the friendships!

No comments: