August 11, 2008

My Mamma Dresses Me Funny



"Chicks dig my muscles"

So I'm a sucker for a funny onesie... whether it's on the front, or on the bum! I just had to get some pics of some of my favorites...







It's kind of hard to tell, but of course this one above is on the backside of the onesie.... appropriately!



Can't read this one above really... the little man was too busy that day! But it says, "Hello, I'm new here."







We got the one above months before he was even born at the "Star Wars" museum. This is the backside of the onesie, the front says "Future Jedi Master". Of course, Preston loves this one!



Above - "Little Ladies Man".... Erick and I used to love that skit on Saturday Night Live.



And this one is especially funny, considering Daddy is a tax CPA!

No comments: