December 27, 2008

Christmas Card, Attempt Number One


So, they say the first step to fixing a problem is admitting that you have a problem, right? Well, I admit it... I am addicted to taking pictures and having pictures taken! It's no wonder that I started a photography business - if I had the money I'd keep every photographer in the area busy taking family pictures! What? It's Sunday at 4:00pm?? Well, I think that's an occasion to take pictures, isn't it?? It's a problem. I guess I just feel like the kids grow up so fast, I just want to capture their every moment!

So here are just a few cute shots from our first attempt at a Christmas card picture. As many of you may have seen, I used a different shot for the actual card - I ended up using one taken in the backyard of our new home, just for sentimental reasons. But here are some shots - even though taking pictures with Evan at this moment is not so fun, or so easy! Seriously, you would think that we were pulling teeth asking the boy to sit for two seconds... he's just too busy to stop for stinkin' pictures!


No comments: