December 18, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch, or two, okay... three


So anyone who has known me for more than two seconds is not surprised that we went to the pumpkin patch three times! October is mine and Erick's, and now Preston's favorite month! We love the weather, the colors, the pumpkins, Halloween, everything! And it's the beginning of the holiday season, so it's an extra special time of year! Plus, now we have a little October pumpkin, Evan, more reason to celebrate!

Honestly, not too many stories to tell about the pumpkin patch... just a crazy mom taking way too many pictures, as always! Good thing I've finally decided to take up photography as a profession, now I have an excuse to be the silly lady clicking away and posing her kids! I have to people, it's my job! Ha!

The boys thoroughly enjoyed the pumpkin patch, enjoy the pics!


The Sutherlands joined us for our last trip to the pumpkin patch (the blog uploads my pictures in the opposite way that I select them, and I am just too lazy and my computer is far too slow to re-arrange them - so the first pictures are the last pictures!) Here they are picking out pumpkins (that, by the way, the pumpkin patch no longer includes with admission - boo - seriously, boo!)

The boys LOVE animals... Evan was so excited, here he is with a cow!

Love this picture below... I can just imagine Evan saying, "watch out goats, here I come!"

My handsome 7-year old... loved sharing this experience with his little brother!

Our little "Farmer Fred", or is it "Farmer Ted"??? Those of you who know my favorite movie will get this one! :)


The men in my life...


Our other little farmer.... one of the many professions that Preston has said he wants to be when he grows up!


And these last pictures are of a playdate at the Arboretum's pumpkin patch... just the little man that day! It was such a fun day... three of us moms went out there with the younger kids in the morning and we were able to get a few pictures before it ended up pouring down rain! We ate under a covered area on a blanket and then got soaking wet running to the cars - too fun!


The one group shot... before kids started running!


Happy Fall Y'All - in DECEMBER! Love you all!

No comments: