December 27, 2008

Pumpkin Pie Photography

So after many years of taking countless photos of my boys (I don't think they recognize me without a camera on my face) and holding impromptu photo sessions for friends, I have finally decided to make it official and launch a photography business - Pumpkin Pie Photography! Thank you to all my friends who have urged me to do this time and time again! I am thoroughly enjoying this new venture - I should have done it a long time ago! I am having a blast! And thank you to my professional photographer friends who have helped me with tons of advice and encouragement. I am so very excited to learn and to invest in courses, new lenses and all sorts of fun stuff... oh, yes - the madness has begun! You know me - once I start something, it is ON! Ha!

Please check out my website http://www.pumpkinpiephotography.com! And on my website, I have attached my new blog for Pumpkin Pie Photography - clients and friends can go on the blog to see my latest sessions!

I specialize in outdoor photography for babies, children and families! Please keep me in mind for your next photo session.

Love to All!

No comments: